Rotterdam, Netherlands, 3011
Joined on February, 2014
Any day at any time
Up to 20 minutes away for no additional charge
Education- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University:
1. BSc International Business Administration (relevant course: Math grade: 9.5/10)
2. BSc Econometrics and Operation Management (relevant course: Microeconomics grade: 10/10)
- Hangzhou Senior High School:
* Coursework: Chinese (A), Math (A), English (A), IT (A), Physics (A), Chemistry (A), Biology (A), Politics (A) in high school.
* Average Grade: 88/100.
* Merit Student for 3 years.
* First prize of National Weixue Cup of innovation composition competition.
* First prize of Summer Cap of science and technology knowledge contest. etc.
I have been a private tutor for over five years teaching Chinese, and I have been teaching for almost two years and have helped several dozen students in learning mathematics, physics and chemistry at different levels from kindergarten to high school. I also have experience in teaching Erhu (a traditional Chinese instrument) and even some English.
-Native Chinese Mandarin speaker with experienced teaching skill.
-Advanced analytical, mathematical and quantitative skills.
-Grade A in every subjects for tutoring. (Chinese (A), Math (A), English (A), Physics (A), Chemistry (A), Biology (A))
-Strong sense of responsibility, compassionate and patience.
Hobbies- As a selected volunteer in Hangzhou Science and Technology Museum, Hangzhou Dodu City, old-age homes, blood donation sites in every summer/winter holiday.
- Electronic organ and Diabolo performance in several Provincial opening ceremonies.
- Interests: piano, Erhu, radio direction finding, sports, reading, music, cooking.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.